Terms & Conditions
This agreement is between (hiring customers) and Town Cars Australia for the hire of a vehicle at the agreed times and subject to the following conditions:
- Payment can be made by Cash, Amex, Visa & Master Card credit cards, or electronic funds transfer. Corporate Accounts are Welcome
- Hire agreements can only be made by an adult 18 years of age or over. The hiring customer will be held responsible for the actions and conduct of all the passengers within their party Town Cars Australia reserves the right to terminate the charter agreement without refund if passengers become unruly or abusive.
- All vehicles are non-smoking. No food policy in cabin compartments also for all our vehicles.
Should this condition be ignored the drivers are instructed to terminate the charter agreement.
- All passengers are required to wear seat belts in accordance with current laws.
Carriage of children by prior agreement using the correct restraints.
- Changes to the schedule are communicated to Town Cars Australia both verbally and by email and Town Cars Australia will confirm the changes are acceptable.
- Drivers reserve the right to refuse passage to any venue that they deem unsafe for the vehicle or passengers.
- Overtime rates of per fifteen minutes or part there-of will be invoiced to the hiring customer where applicable.
In some circumstances overtime cannot be added due to other commitments.
- Damage or soiling of the cars caused by the Client (including upholstery damage, spillage and soiling) will be charged to the hiring customer. The cleaning and sanitising fee for soiling is $200, damage is charged at cost.
- In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown before or during your event, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative vehicle to those booked.
- In the event of an unforeseen accident or breakdown during your event, Town Cars Australia will not be held liable for compensation beyond the cost of the car hire for the specific vehicle and time not in service. In all cases we will endeavour to do our best to keep you on time
- Please consider the capacity of your booked vehicle as for safety and insurance reasons, extra luggage cannot be carried in the passenger compartments of all vehicles.
- All Flights are tracked by your driver and charges will only apply from the arrival time of your flight - An Airport Parking Fee of $5.00 is applicable for all inbound flights
- After a 1 hour period has lapsed from the booked pick up time - Any additional wait time is charged at 25% of the quoted transfer rate in 15 minute increments or part thereof.
- In line with WA Police and Transport Department laws and regulations, Alcohol is NOT permitted inside all SCV Vehicles
- In the event of a “No Show” where a passenger fails to arrive at the pickup location, the full amount will be charged in addition to any excess waiting time if applicable.
- Please Note: Certain events may attract an additional charge, if booking relates to a wedding or major event, please contact us to confirm if any additional charges apply.
- A cancellation with less than 2 hours from the booked despatch time will incur charges of the full fare.
- Transfers Not in Western Australia - A cancellation with less than 3 hours notice from the booked despatch time will incur the minimum fare, applicable in the relevant state.
ODBS : 1000468
Omnibus Lic : 2764